Present a Workshop for an AzCASE Event
School’s Out, Make It Count Conference!
NEW this year: We are offering 60 minute and 2 hour workshop presentation times as well as presenting a workshop multiple times at the conference. We are looking for presenters to address the following topics for providers serving K-12 youth in out-of-school time.
Saturday, October 17th, 2020 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM at the Phoenix Convention Center
“Speaking at the School’s Out, Make It Count Conference has been an excellent opportunity to create relationships and grow my business. I look forward to this conference every year. Not only is it one of the most enjoyable conferences to speak at, I can attribute about 15% of my annual income to the relationships I have created.” – Larry Kerby, Kerby Seminar Group
We are looking for presenters to address the following topics for providers serving K-12 youth in out-of-school time:
Program Leadership Track: The Conference features a track of workshops specifically designed for program administrators and directors, focused on leadership development, staff development, and program management. Specific topics might include:
- Recruitment, Training & Supervision
- Site Management Policies & Procedures
- Developing Partnerships & Resources, Marketing, Funding
- Parent Engagement
- Bridging Out-of-School Time with the School Day, Collaborating with Schools
- Staff Development
- Creating and Implementing Action Plans
- Science Program Activities
- Technology/Digital Program Activities
- Engineering Program Activities
- Math Program Activities
- Careers in STEM
- How Children Learn: Brain Development, Multiple Intelligence’s, Developmental Stages, etc.
- Youth with Special Needs
- Behavior Management, Conflict Resolution, Bullying Prevention
- The Power of Mentors
- Workforce & Career Development in Out-of-School Time
Health, Fitness & Games:
- Physical Activity, Fitness, Wellness
- Active Games
Arts, Literacy & Humanities:
- Art, Music & Theater Program Activities
- Literacy & Reading Program Activities
- Cultural Competency
- Service Learning
- Financial Literacy
- What Makes a Quality Program?
- Intentional Programming
- Program Evaluation
- Planning Your Program Calendar
- Quality Summer Programming
- Engaging with Schools and the Community
Please note: We welcome all workshop proposals! Workshop topics not listed here will also be considered.
“The conference is a great opportunity to find high-quality presenters to bring to my district.
Over the years we’ve contracted with several trainers who were stand-outs at
School’s Out, Make It Count.”
– Barbara Ervin, Deer Valley USD