2019 Exhibit, Advertise or Sponsor
Exhibit Hall is Currently 80% FULL – sign up today to be included!
AzCASE events are Arizona’s only education Conference and Workshop Series designed exclusively for youth program administrators and staff.
We provide professional development for afterschool and summer learning programs to ensure Arizona youth have access to high quality, intentional program to help them grow, learn and stay safe.
Exhibit, Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Exhibitor – exhibitor table at our Spring Workshop series and School’s Out, Make it Count Conference
Click here for Exhibitor details
- Advertiser – digital and print advertising
Click here for Advertiser details
- Sponsorship – advertising and exhibiting packages
Click here for Sponsor details
- For additional options or combinations of the above, please contact Ryan Bradstock at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for supporting the Arizona out-of-school time community! We would love to work with you to help you meet your marketing objectives. Please contact Ryan Bradstock, Event Director/Program Specialist, with any questions: 602-734-5434 x102 or RBradstock@azafterschool.org
Exhibit and Advertising space is limited. The School’s Out, Make It Count Exhibit Hall sells out every year, so be sure to reserve your spot soon!
Our 2018 events attracted over 800 attendees from 11 Arizona counties, representing 120 programs from:
· School Districts · Charter Schools · City Parks & Rec departments
· Boys & Girls Clubs · YMCAs · Libraries · Community Centers
· Faith-based programs · and more!
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Thank you to our Exhibitors and Advertisers!
|America’s Foundation for Chess||Website|
|Arizona Dance Coalition||Website|
|Arizona Department of Health Services||Website|
|Arizona Science Center||Website|
|Arizona State University PBS||Website|
|Child & Family Resources||Website|
|Girls Rule Foundation||Website|
|Girls Who Code||Website|
|Guy Talk Program with Child & Family Resources||Website|
|Phoenix Herpatological Society||Website|
|St. Mary’s Food Bank||Website|
|The Walking Classroom||Website|
|TransACT Communications LLC||Website|
|You CAN Do the Rubik’s Cube||Website|
|Your Organization Here!|