2021 Exhibit, Advertise or Sponsor
AzCASE events are Arizona’s only education Conference and Workshop Series designed exclusively for youth program administrators and staff.
We provide professional development for afterschool and summer learning programs to ensure Arizona youth have access to high quality, intentional programs to help them grow, learn, and stay safe.
Click HERE for Exhibitor/Sponsor/Advertiser registration for the 2021 conference.
Exhibit, Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Exhibitor – For-Profit booth = $425, Non-Profit booth = $175
- Advertiser – digital and print advertising options
- Sponsorship –packages and custom options to fit any budget and marketing plan. Packages can include Exhibitor tables and advertising options.
- Exhibitor Showcase Program – showcases the Exhibitor in a workshop style session
Thank you for supporting the Arizona out-of-school time community! We would love to work with you to help you meet your marketing objectives. For additional options or combinations of the above, please contact Ryan Bradstock, Event Director/Program Specialist, at 602-734-5434 x102 or RBradstock@azafterschool.org
Exhibit and Advertising space is limited. The School’s Out, Make It Count Exhibit Hall sells out every year, so be sure to reserve your spot soon!
Our 2020 events attracted over 839 attendees from 12 Arizona counties, representing 126 programs from:
· School Districts · Charter Schools · City Parks & Rec departments
· Boys & Girls Clubs · YMCAs · Libraries · Community Centers
· Faith-based programs · and more!
We are the largest statewide OSTconference!
From a 2019 Conference Exhibitor:
“Thank you for a great conference! A few weeks ago I spent 3 days in Tacoma, Washington at a math conference – and made the same number of contacts in 3 days as I did in just the morning at the AZ School’s Out, Make it Count conference!”
Diana Gettman Flores, You can Do the Cube