Saturday, October 17th
- 4.5 hours of Professional Development to 60 hours of workshops for OST Staff, Teachers and Paraprofessionals
- Continuing Education Units available for all workshops
- CARE monies maybe used to registration fee
“ This was my first time at one of these [conferences] but I had a great time and I am so glad I got to come.
Hopefully, I will be [able] to come again”. -Danielle Laubscher, Washington ESD
Stay up to date with all the latest information by following and liking us on Social Media:
AzCASE Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter
Registration will open in July 2020
Check out the fun from last year: 2019 Conference Video
Exhibitors, Advertisers and Sponsors – Click here for details
Workshop Presenters – Click here for details and to submit a proposal
Thank you to our 2020 Sponsors & Exhibitors!
At the School’s Out, Make It Count conference, you will:
- Learn the newest activities, curriculum & strategies for youth programs!
- Gain professional development from your choice of 60 hours of workshops covering topics such as STEM, Social & Emotional Development, Leadership, AzCASE 101 series and Quality Initiative Series, and more!
- Interact with dozens of exciting programs, services and products in our Exhibit Hall!
We’ve secured special room rates at several area hotels. Download the list for special conference rates: Special Conference Hotel Rates