Saturday, October 17th | 8am – 3:30pm | Phoenix Convention Center, North Building
4.5 hours of Professional Development, keynote presentation, Awards of Excellence celebration,
exciting exhibitors hall, and complimentary lunch!
“ This was my first time at one of these [conferences] but I had a great time and I am so glad I got to come.
Hopefully, I will be [able] to come again”. -Danielle Laubscher, Washington ESD
Stay up to date with all the latest information by following and liking us on Social Media:
AzCASE Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter
Registration will open in May 2020
Exhibitors, Advertisers and Sponsors – Click here for details
Workshop Presenters – Click here for details and to submit a proposal
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors!
Saturday October 17th, 8 am – 3:30 at The Phoenix Convention Center, North Building
Overview of the Day’s Schedule:
- Registration opens at 7:30am
- Exhibitor Hall Opens at 8:00 am
- Welcome, Awards of Excellence Presentation, and Keynote Speaker begin at 9:00 am
- Workshop Sessions 10:00 am – 3:30 pm, with a complimentary lunch starting at 12:15 pm
At the School’s Out, Make It Count conference, you will:
- Learn the newest activities, curriculum & strategies for youth programs!
- Gain over 4 hours of professional development from your choice of over 55 workshops, covering topics such as STEM, Social & Emotional Development, Leadership, AzCASE 101 series and Quality Initiative Series, and more!
- Network with over 800 Youth Program Professionals from across Arizona!
- Interact with dozens of exciting programs, services and products in our Exhibit Hall!
We’ve secured special room rates at several area hotels. Download the list for special conference rates: Special Conference Hotel Rates