Individual and Group Registration options:
Regular Registration, August 1-Sept 30: $110
Group Rate for 10+ attendees: $95 per person
Late Registration, October 1- October 11: $125
Saturday, October 19th | 8am – 3:30pm | Phoenix Convention Center, North Building
4 hours of Professional Development, keynote presentation, Awards of Excellence celebration,
exciting exhibitors hall, and complimentary lunch!
Exhibitors, Advertisers and Sponsors – Click here for details
Workshop Presenters – Click here for details and to submit a proposal
Stay up to date with all the latest information by following and liking us on Social Media AzCASE Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter
Saturday October 19th, 8 am – 3:30 at The Phoenix Convention Center, North Building
Overview of the Day’s Schedule:
- Registration and Exhibitor Hall Opens at 8:00 am
- Welcome, Awards of Excellence Presentation, and Keynote Speaker begin at 9:00 am
- Workshop Sessions 10:00 am – 3:30 pm, with a complimentary lunch starting at 12:15 pm
At the 2019 School’s Out, Make It Count conference, you will:
· Learn the newest activities, curriculum & strategies for youth programs!
· Gain over 4 hours of professional development from your choice of over 55 workshops, covering topics such as STEM, Social & Emotional Development, Leadership, AzCASE 101 series and Quality Initiative Series, and more!
· Network with over 750 Youth Program Professionals from across Arizona!
· Interact with dozens of exciting programs, services and products in our Exhibit Hall!
We’ve secured special room rates at several area hotels. See the list for special conference rates: Special Conference Hotel Rates