Saturday, October 20th | 8am – 3:30pm | Phoenix Convention Center, North Building
Individual Registrations – $110.00 per person
Groups of 10 or more – $95.00 per person
Stay up to date with all the latest information by following and liking us on Social Media AzCASE Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter
Traveling to attend the Conference? We’ve secured a group rate at the Courtyard by Marriott – Phoenix Downtown. 132 South Central Avenue ,Phoenix, AZ 85003
- 1 king room or 2 double bed room for the group rate of $153/night.
- There is also discounted parking for $20 (normally $30)
- Rate is guaranteed till September 30th
- Use this link for online hotel reservations: Book your group rate for Schools Out Make it Count
- The rate is good for nights starting: 10/19/18 through 10/21/18
|Register for the Conference|
|Conference Workshop List|
|Exhibitors and Sponsorships|
|View Conference Program from Last Year|
At the 2018 School’s Out, Make It Count conference, you will:
· Learn the newest activities, curriculum & strategies for afterschool, before school and summer youth programs!
· Gain over 4 hours of professional development from your choice of over 44 workshops, covering topics such as STEM, Social & Emotional Development, Leadership, the New AzCASE 101 series, and more!
· Network with over 750 Out-of-School Time Professionals from across Arizona!
· Interact with dozens of exciting programs, services and products in our Exhibit Hall!
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors!