Twelve STEM workshops to choose from!
School’s Out, Make it Count is just a few weeks away, and we are working to make sure it’s the best one yet–we are, after all, celebrating 25 years of the conference!
If you want to stay in touch and up-to-date with the latest news, make sure to sign up for our newsletter and stay in touch on social media.
- Multiple Intelligences & STEAM Gail Hutchison, Museum of Science & Industry, Chicago
- Reel Talk: Using STEM and Film to Foster Youth Voices Gail Hutchison, Museum of Science & Industry, Chicago
- Get Kids Ex-SCI-ted for Science! Veronica Vasquez, Center for the Collaborative Classroom
- STEM on the Cheap 4.0 Arizona 4-H Youth Development
- Engaging Families through Maker Education Matt Barinholtz, FutureMakers
- Inspiring, Encouraging and Empowering Underrepresented Youth in STEM Michelle Taylor-Frazier, Multicultural Education Programs, Inc.
- Swish! NBA Math Hoops in OST Nick Monzi, Learn Fresh Education Co.
- Testing the Waters: Engineering and Planetary Science in OST Sean Ryan and Vanessa Fitz-Kesler, NAU Center for Science Teaching & Learning
- The Laws of Motion: Integrating STEM in Physical Activity Jess Wadleigh, Skillastics
- 3-2-1… Blast Off with Rocketry! Jennifer Cheesman, Peoria USD & Jef Herold, Deer Valley USD
- Hands-On STEM Projects: Easy for Staff, Fun for Youth! Jeff Salzman, Nature-Watch
- Experiencing STEM Cyndee Zandes, Consult 4 Kids
You can check out the workshop descriptions, the full list of workshops AND register for the conference here!
See you in October!