Social & emotional development workshops for youth programs
School’s Out, Make it Count is just a few weeks away, and we are working to make sure it’s the best one yet–we are, after all, celebrating 25 years of the conference!
If you want to stay in touch and up-to-date with the latest news, make sure to sign up for our newsletter and stay in touch on social media.
Healthy social & emotional development is key to youth success in school, career and life.
We are proud to offer these 9 workshops which address a variety of youth development topics, presented by experts in the field!
- Essential Love & Logic Skills for Out-of-School Time Larry Kerby, Kerby Seminar Group
- In It Alone, or Not? Dr. Gale Gorke, Kids Kan Inc.
- Small Changes Make A Big Difference: Activity Modification for Youth with Special Needs Amy Maschue, CCC-SLP
- Strengthening Social & Emotional Learning through Drama Katie’B Jarvis & Andrea Lombardi, Childsplay
- Kindness for All Krista Walker, The Be Kind People Project
- Thriving: Overcoming Adverse Childhood Experiences Mike Edwards
- Art Heals: Combining Art with Intention Ruth Sager & Erina Meneses, Free Arts for Abused Children of Arizona
- Mindful Me: Fostering an Environment of Resiliency and Self-Regulation Beheir Johnson & Allison Gilbert, Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Understanding the Influence: Youth Substance Abuse Prevention Shane Watson, notMYkid
You can check out the workshop descriptions, the full list of workshops AND register for the conference here!
See you on the 28th!
Comments are closed.