“Providing Structure & Encouragement in Your Program” – Tempe
- February 12, 2015
7:15 am - 10:15 am
presented by Diana Brown, Conscious Discipline.
This fast-paced workshop will use music, movement, and interaction to empower OST staff to effectively handle behavior issues! With new understanding, staff will become more confident and more connected with youth in their program.
You will walk away from this training energized and able to…
• Give effective commands so that kids will listen
• Help reduce chaos by establishing clear routines
• Know how and when to impose consequences
• Build relationships with “hard to reach” youth
• Use descriptive language to encourage helpful behaviors
• Reduce stress levels for all!
Register online at azafterschool.org/trainings