- Users will first be prompted to choose a language to read the Directory information. The following prompt will be to choose a mile radius from the drop-down menu for the map to generate programs near you. Search by address, or any one of the address fields to find programs.
- On the map interface, the location information that you used to search from will be viewable at the top of the map.
- To the left is a scrollable list of locations or programs that fit the search parameters. While searching by location, the available summer and school-year programs will be listed under the map coordinate tab.
- Once a program is accessed, available hours, contact information, and other program will be available on the page. Public transit information can also be accessed view the tab on the map.
- Advanced search options are available to use to narrow available programs by categories, activities available, youth served, and more.
The Make it Count! Pledge Icon
This icon accompanies some program names on the location pop-up bubble. It signifies that these programs have committed to delivering quality programming to Arizona youth and continuous improvement of their program.
These programs can also be identified by the banner on their listing, which links directly to their entry on the Make it Count! Pledge Directory.
Here are some frequent Provider Questions, followed by a walkthrough of help for how to navigate the Provider Dashboard of the Directory.
A user account is not a program/site listing–this is the first step to managing program data, please proceed to adding programs/sites once you are logged in!
As a new provider, you can sign up to join the Directory under the New Providers “Sign Up” button, where you will be prompted to enter your email (which will be your user account access), create a password and enter your personal contact information that will not published on the Directory.
For returning users, just log in using your email and password. And hit “Log In.”
Both emails and passwords are case-sensitive!
This email will be sent via an @azafterschool.org address. Please allow this domain to send you emails and check to see if the email was sent to your spam folder if this email isn’t in your inbox.
The Dashboard is the interface that comes up, complete with the map of your site locations and graphs showing your distribution of activities and ages served across all your sites.
“Edit These Data and Assign Other Users to Manage Data” will allow you to add new and existing user accounts to your organization sites or remove other users.
- You can edit your sites by clicking on the site tabs on the map and clicking the “edit” link on the pop-up.
- You can edit your existing sites on the “Edit” links within the Existing Sites table.
- You can edit or remove sites in batches by selecting the boxes on the sites under the Existing Sites table below your Organization Information table.
Click the “Add New Sites” button to create specific site information.
Add New Locations will take Providers to a page with existing locations in the Directory on the map-interface. Providers can manually add locations that do not exist in the Directory yet by typing in the address and information.
Program Activities, Ages Served, Hours of Operation, and Other Information are all searchable categories that may help users find programs. Whether the site is a summer program or not is also a searchable option.
If you do not find an answer or solution to your issues on this page, contact Jennifer at 602.734.5434 ext. 103 or via email at email@example.com.