2017 First Professional Development Announcement
AzCASE is excited to announce our first professional development opportunity of 2017!
“PE in OST: Safe Healthy & Fun Group Management” presented by Jason Jamison
Get ready to lead dynamic physical activity programming that reinforces positive behavior AND keeps all kids engaged and active! In this high-energy, interactive workshop, expert coach Jason Jamison will guide you through a variety of interactive games and sports that demonstrate how to manage large groups of youth effectively. You’ll learn:
- How to facilitate spontaneous, supervised, and structured play
- Best practices for providing instructions
- How to manage difficult behavior, and reinforce positive behavior
- How to start and stop activities effectively
- Seamless transitions between activities and spaces
- Group games and activities than you can offer in your program right away!
You’ll leave this workshop ready and excited to implement safe, fun, high-energy physical activities in your program!
We’re offering three opportunities for you to join us for this training before summer! Come to Phoenix, Mesa, or Tucson on February 1st, February 8th, or April 5th respectively.
As always, our registration for our standalone professional development is just $35.
Stay tuned for more upcoming OST professional development!