We are now accepting applications from out-of-school time programs to become fundraising partners and recipients of the Youth Development Emergency Relief Fund. The deadline extension to submit your application is Monday, April 27th at noon. Selected applicants will be required to participate in a campaign kick-of call on Monday, April 27th at 1:30PM.
Youth Development Emergency Relief Fund Fundraising Partner Criteria:
- Program is still operating in person and/or online and still paying for staff
- Program agrees to participate in AzCASE’s #GivingTuesdayNOW collective campaign
- Program has not received funds from AzCASE in the past year
- Program is a Quality Improvement Partner (Pledge Signer)
- Program agrees to report and document use of funds
- Program agrees to use the AzQSAT at least once in the next year
- Program administrator has read and signed this MOU agreement to join our mutual aid network and come together to help programs in need.
- Program commits to implementing the following marketing strategies for participation:
- Engaging in a social media marketing campaign to promote fundraiser using #GivingTuesdayNow marketing materials and Templates
- Including AzCASE logo and Youth Development Emergency Relief Fund marketing visuals
- Developing an email marketing campaign to communicate with your constituencies asking for donations
- Exploring additional ideas for how to participate here