Workshops for Program Leaders and Managers
School’s Out, Make it Count is just a few weeks away, and we are working to make sure it’s the best one yet–we are, after all, celebrating 25 years of the conference!
If you want to stay in touch and up-to-date with the latest news, make sure to sign up for our newsletter and stay in touch on social media.
Leading an out-of-school time program is full of both rewards and challenges. We are proud to offer youth program leaders these 8 high-quality workshops, presented by experts in the field, designed to help you effectively manage your programs and meet the needs of youth & families!
- Improve Program Quality with a PD Plan Justin Hensley, Click2Science
- The Winning Team: It’s Personal Denisha Tate, Denisha Tate & Associates
- Strategic Planning for Your Program Jeremy King, City of Tempe
- Boosting Morale on a Minimum Budget Melanie Martin & Beth Jenkins, Children’s Museum of Phoenix
- Design Thinking: Building Innovation Within Your Programs Courtney Klein, SEED SPOT
- Coaching Staff to Success Jansen Azarias, Higher Ground
- Strengthening Your Program through Community Partnerships Marge Pellegrino, Owl & Panther; Mariana Pegno & Morgan Wells, Tucson Museum of Art
- Create the Path & Leave the Trail: How to Build a Team that Gets Results Larry Tracey, Youth4Youth
You can check out the workshop descriptions, the full list of workshops AND register for the conference here!
See you in October!